UKC

NEWS: The World's Bouldering Elite In Sheffield

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 06 May 2010
[BBC4, 4 kb]

Bouldering World Cup Hits Sheffield in July:

Around 120 of the world's top boulderers will be in Sheffield in July for the IFSC Bouldering World Cup. The World Cup is being held at the Cliffhanger event at Millhouses Park over two days, Saturday and Sunday, 3rd and 4th of July.

Full details here:

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=53238

Tyler 06 May 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Let's hope they stick around and do some proper climbing in Wales and Scotland, I'd love to see how these namby pamby boulderers cope on some wet, loose......etc.......etc.......

Carry on.
 Offwidth 06 May 2010
In reply to Tyler:

I hope they do some proper bouldering in the UK.
 Michael Ryan 06 May 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Please also note this:

Alpkit and The Big Shake Out 2010 at Cliffhanger

The Big Shake Out is a great place to base your multi-activity weekend, meet up with a few friends and dip into the delights of Cliffhanger.

Facilities will include camping around a central entertainments marquee, you will be able to cook your own food on our communal BBQs, purchase cooked food from our kitchen and drinks from a licensed bar, watch films on Friday night and boogie to live music on Saturday night. Tickets are available now through Alpkit.com.

http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2743
 Jonny2vests 06 May 2010
In reply to Tyler:

Yeah. Let get them aiding the scoop, or maybe a spot of underwater blow football. That'll sort the men from the boys.
 ADC 27 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Does anyone know of a timetable for when the qualifiers/finals are for men and women?

I've been trying to find one online but both the IFSC and BMC websites are being coy.

Or I'm being inept.

Either way, help would be appreciated.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...