UKC

THE LOWDOWN: Off to Egypt

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
[The LowDown: Off to Egypt, 2 kb]I'll be off-line for a couple of weeks now, scary, I know... No idea how I'll cope, but I'll try to pull through... somehow. I don't think there'll be any updates, but you never know. So, see you in 15 days. I promise to come back stronger!In the meantime, check out my friends at Kairn and UK...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=54458

Some of these replies were posted on Björn's old blog website, and so won't be from registered UKC users
Anonymous 23 Apr 2010
Have a nice trip. I guess this will cause a certain shortage of news in jensplayground.nu and a desperate rise in sensless crap.

There is also a strong possibility the brainless swede might copy this piece of news to his site as well =D
Anonymous 23 Apr 2010
Are u sure you can fly
Tomas 24 Apr 2010
The "climbing-news-world" will miss you, Bjørn. Just want to tell you that your blogg is a great contribution to that scene, and hope you have a well deserved great vacation!
Sakari McGregor 24 Apr 2010
Have a great holiday dude!

Hope I got the news we were talking about the other day when you come back, if not that might be because I'm still in Åland searching for them o/
Sakari McGregor 24 Apr 2010
I know this is advertising, but I'm also quite sure that Björn would have posted this piece of news, as we were talking about it earlier.

So here goes

http://sakarimcgregor.blogspot.com/2010/04/first-female-8a-boulder-ascent-in.html
Anonymous 27 Apr 2010
You won'tbe missed. We can all go to 8a.nu to get our fix of quality news reporting.

...pleeeaaaseee come back soon!
Ido 28 Apr 2010
Guys why doesn't everyone stop bitching on jens? Just don't visit his site and come here for quality news. Don;t give attention to those undeserving, even if it's negative.

Cheers
Wolfgang Gullich 28 Apr 2010
you are all useless creatures, the crap of the crap, because you discuss the crap instead of discussing beneficial ideas. i am sorry for the rocks you're touching. they will get soo much negative energy that they might break and hurt someone, and become very low quality.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...