UKC

THE LOWDOWN: Daniel Woods fulfills prophecy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
[The LowDown: Daniel Woods fulfills prophecy, 2 kb]And it came to pass... that Daniel Woods, after wandering in the desert for many days, made the FA of Desperanza, 8C. This ascent had been prophesied in the book of TheLowDown 10:02:11.The new problem starts all the way in the back of the cave adding a ~5 move ~7A+ to the start of Esperanza,...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=54528

Some of these replies were posted on Björn's old blog website, and so won't be from registered UKC users
Anonymous 01 Mar 2010
v7=7a+
Oh... I think he told me V8 before, but I could be wrong. Sorry.
Anonymous 01 Mar 2010
Haha, you said two weeks two weeks ago. Good one. So what will happen within a month?
Tom 01 Mar 2010
If he was wandering in the 'dessert' for many days it must have been one tasty dessert! Sounds improbable though - he would have put on far too much weight to climb this problem...

It's spelt 'desert' - dessert is what you eat after your main course, like 'pudding'. Mmmm... pudding.
I've no idea what you're talking about Tom... (damn, I'm getting sloppy)
Anonymous 01 Mar 2010
So why do you link to B3 when they clearly say that got the news from 8a.nu?

And this is not the first time ;-(
Björn 01 Mar 2010
Hello Jens. This is a bit freaky really, cause two words just magically popped up in my head: "stones" and "glass house"...
Oh, incidently, what's your source for the "First ley" news? Desnivel? Yeah right, and what's their source?
Anonymous 01 Mar 2010
Go away Jens!
Anonymous 01 Mar 2010
Dave Graham already downgraded it! (on B3). Could you get a comment from Dave?
Dan 01 Mar 2010
Tom, it's "spelled" desert. Spelt is not a word
Tom 01 Mar 2010
Hi Dan,

yes, 'spelt' is a word. It's the past tense of 'spell' and it's also a kind of wheat. You'll see bread made from it in some health food shops. You learn something new every day.
Anonymous 02 Mar 2010
"Hello Jens. This is a bit freaky really, cause two words just magically popped up in my head: "stones" and "glass house"...
Oh, incidently, what's your source for the "First ley" news? Desnivel? Yeah right, and what's their source?"
...hilarious!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...