UKC

BECOME A WINNER: UKC Survey: Full Set BD Camalots and more

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 09 Jun 2010
[Full Set of Black Diamond Camalots, 3 kb]Thank you to everyone who has filled in the readership survey so far.

The prizes now include a single grand prize of a FULL SET OF BLACK DIAMOND CAMALOTS (they would cost around £650) as well as jackets, a fingerboard, a rope, 13 guidebooks, DVDs, some rucksacs and other goodies.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=55385
 David Bulley 09 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News: O man I need some cams! I wish I didn't rush the survey now I've got so many more suggestions.
 thin bob 09 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News: cool! good work getting the sponsorship!
 LottiePorter 09 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News: Got my fingers crossed!
 candicegallab 09 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News:
i accidently pressed enter when completing the survey before i had finished it, and i cant go back on to complete, does this mean i have done the required 90% to be entered? or am i bummed?

cheers
 Quarryboy 09 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News:

aww I really want the cams or the fingerboard
 langar27 09 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News: Cheers for the chance at winning some cool swag UKC. Keep up the good work!
 Mr-Cowdrey 10 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News: i hope my luck turns around this month and i win fingers crossed for some good news, hopefully :/
 rosh3000 11 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News: I don't mean to sound rude but any idea when the winners will be anounced?
 chris_j_s 11 Jun 2010
In reply to rosh3000:

Well the survey is running throughout June and July so I doubt it will be sooner than August.
 rosh3000 13 Jun 2010
In reply to chris_j_s:
> (In reply to rosh3000)
>
> Well the survey is running throughout June and July so I doubt it will be sooner than August.

thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...