UKC

NEWS: VIDEO: MacLeod on Indian Face in 2007

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 30 Jun 2010
[Dave Macleod on Indian Face in 2007 - screen shot from Hotaches film, 3 kb]Paul Diffley of Hotaches has just released some footage from 2007 of Dave MacLeod top roping The Indian Face.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=56077
 Alex Buisse 30 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Isn't that straight from Committed, Vol.1?
 HATTSTER 30 Jun 2010
In reply to Alex Buisse:
> (In reply to UKC News)
>
> Isn't that straight from Committed, Vol.1?

Its says that it was on the article between the video clips.
 Mark Collins 30 Jun 2010
 David Bulley 30 Jun 2010
In reply to Mark Collins:
well done son
 Ed Booth 30 Jun 2010
In reply to Mark Collins: Its at the roaches just to the left of a classic boulder prob of Which I Can't remember the name but it's something like 3 pebble slab.
Parrys_apprentice 30 Jun 2010
In reply to boothy: i can't believe he takes the train up? Did he do that in his successful ascent and if so, does it still count?
 McBirdy 01 Jul 2010
In reply to Parrys_apprentice: You're right! I always walk in to every crag from sea-level to be sure of the full tick.
jimpy 02 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News: he appeared to be using some self belay device. anyone tell me what it was?
 Quiddity 02 Jul 2010
In reply to James r p:

It's a shunt.
jimpy 02 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News: ah thx
 Mark Collins 02 Jul 2010
In reply to Ben Darvill: Oops, I drove my car up as far as I could get it. Come to think of it I didn't climb Indian Face either. I hang my head in shame.
 redsulike 04 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News: I have to say here that this level of climbing and all practising and introspective naval gazing is incredibly dull and boring. I can appreciate how hard it is but in very much the same way I can appreciate chess grand masters are very very good it is boring to the core.
 Jamie B 05 Jul 2010
In reply to redsulike:

Personally I find it fascinating and I'm sure lots of others do too; I really appreciate UKC posting stuff like this.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...