UKC

Ansteys

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
R Simpson 09 Jul 2010
Could someone please give me a brief description to find the DIY store/parking for Ansteys cove i.e. what road is it on etc. It's been quite a few years since i last went and I don't trust my memory to find it...

Many thanks, Rich.
In reply to R Simpson:

Pretty much a piece of piss if you can find Babbacombe main street (called Babbacombe road). Drive towards Torquay along this road and the DIY store is on your left; it's pretty obvious as it's the only large store on the road.

Getting onto Babbacombe high street is more convoluted. Heading south on the main road (A380) you'll reach a set of traffic lights with a Benson's beds on your left. Turn left here and the roads will get you into Babbacombe eventually!
 oakapple 09 Jul 2010
In reply to R Simpson: The DIY is on Babbacombe Road B3199. The last couple of times I have been to Ansteys, we parked on Perinville Road its just before the store on the right handside of the road (if coming from the north).
 David Coley 09 Jul 2010
In reply to R Simpson:
Don't park in the store's car park, the have been issues. Park on the road, or one of the side roads.
 Dan Dyson 09 Jul 2010
In reply to R Simpson: parked in the car park a couple of weeks ago. It was fine.
 Dave Henderson 09 Jul 2010
In reply to R Simpson:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=293162&Y=64950&A=Y&Z=115

Park in the Otter Nurseries carpark.

Cheers

Dave

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...