UKC

THE LOWDOWN: Patxi victorious at Chuncheon

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Patxi Usobiaga and friends, 3 kbUnfortunately there was no live streaming from Chuncheon, so the only thing I can provide at this point is the results of the men's final, where the Spaniard's made a great come-back after last week's not-so-great result at Xining.
Patxi Usobiaga won ahead of Ramón Julian, Sachi Amma and Adam...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=57560
 dads 30 Aug 2010
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: Is there normally live streaming?
 Morgan Woods 30 Aug 2010
In reply to dads: I think Bjorn is referring to the Bbc live climb broadcast from Scotland with Macleod and emmet, you know the ones hundreds of people are commenting about on UKC, as we speak!
In reply to Morgan Woods: Yes and no actually. There were live streaming from all the comps in the Bouldering WC and also from the Chamonix lead comp, so these (China and Korea) were the first two not to have it.
 xican 30 Aug 2010
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: just wondering but is the photo caption supposed to be a joke, seeing as he has no friends in the photo....?
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: good effort...tbh im always surprised he wins above ondra after seeing the footage of the bothclimbing the sae comp route side by side and ondra working out efficient correct sequences quicker thn patxi can guess his way through....he does a rediculous amount of training from watching progression, not what id be spending my time doing if i was him! but hey each to their own....
 paulmallee 31 Aug 2010
In reply to xican: i think his friends are dan and ger
 peewee2008 05 Sep 2010
In reply to dunkymonkey17:

Thats why he is world champion.
In reply to peewee2008: well true....but still what a nutter!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...