UKC

NEWS: Matej Sova - Yorkshire Lime Summer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 06 Sep 2010
Matej Sova, Green lipped Mussels (7c), Gordale, 4 kbOver the last few months Matej Sova from Slovenia has been living in Leeds completing a post doc in Pharmacy. James Kitson sent us this report.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=57616
TimS 06 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: Matej is a beast! That's a great ticklist, I'm glad he's had better weather than the last time he came over, when most things were wet for the whole two months, that didn't stop him almost onsighting The Thumb when it was soaking wet!
 GDes 07 Sep 2010
Impressive stuff. That's some seriously good onsighting skills on routes that are notoriuosly hard to onsight
 TobyA 07 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: Bloomin' Eastern Europeans, coming over here, onsighting all our climbs.... mumble mumble, I blame the EU, moan moan...

Top effort! Well done.
Chad H 07 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: One word: Waddage.

Chad
banned profile 74 07 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: haha i recomended him green lipped muscles last week.he's a proper stamina beast!!!
 Macca_7 08 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: Is it me or has he got his hand on the rope in the picture of Green Lipped Mussle?
 Adam Lincoln 08 Sep 2010
In reply to Macca_7:
> (In reply to UKC News) Is it me or has he got his hand on the rope in the picture of Green Lipped Mussle?

Just you.
 james1978 08 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: me too! rope grabbing cheat!
 Macca_7 07 Oct 2010
In reply to Adam Lincoln: No definately on the rope!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...