UKC

THE LOWDOWN: 8B by Anna Stöhr

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Anna Stöhr on Pura vida, 8A+, 5 kbAccording to 27 crags, Anna Stöhr, the current European bouldering champion, has repeated Dave Graham's The Riverbed, 8B, at Magic Wood. The problem climbs a big roof leading to a difficult transition to an arête followed by easier terrain leading to the top.
The problem is one of three featured...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=58045
 220bpm 28 Sep 2010
In reply to craig d: However the top photo in the article is most unshit. What a pretty (and beastly strong) girl.

banned profile 74 28 Sep 2010
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: has the project at the end been done yet?im assuming its the one him and sharma were working on where sharma does some epic footless cross through
 @ndyM@rsh@ll 28 Sep 2010
In reply to beastofackworth: Climbing on that bit of rock's banned now sadly, was never done
TimS 28 Sep 2010
In reply to craig d: The vid is from Dosage 3 and most definitely not shit.
 joe.91 28 Sep 2010
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: Has anyone finished the project on the end of the video? I know Chris Sharma came close
 Quiddity 28 Sep 2010
In reply to gt4_joe:

someone posted a trailer of some vid which I've never seen (can't remember the name and not sure it was ever made) which has footage of James Pearson doing the move (the epic campus cross over) static. Impressive to say the least.

Sorry that's quite a vague post. Anyone know what vid it is?
TimS 28 Sep 2010
 @ndyM@rsh@ll 28 Sep 2010
In reply to plexiglass_nick: It never came out in the end
 Quiddity 28 Sep 2010
In reply to TimS:

That's the one. 1:12.
 hexcentric 28 Sep 2010
In reply to 220bpm:

true dat.
 Durbs 28 Sep 2010
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC:

I'm confused by this thread - I'm assuming some (rather haphazard)snipping has been done, making this thread a bit er...poo.

Good effort bvy Anna though.
 @ndyM@rsh@ll 28 Sep 2010
In reply to Durbs: You are correct, the original first 2 posters just said that the video was shit, and nothing else.
 Durbs 28 Sep 2010
In reply to @ndyM@rsh@ll:

Ah, fair enough then.

Confused though as the Dossage 3 clip is frickin' ace...
 @ndyM@rsh@ll 28 Sep 2010
In reply to Durbs: Agreed.
 beychae 29 Sep 2010
In reply to @ndyM@rsh@ll:

I like that after the video has finished, you get a panel titled "The Riverbed" with a button you can click to "Send"... if only it was that easy!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...