UKC

Thailand

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jennycol 15 Nov 2010
I am travelling in Thailand for a month in dec 2010/jan2011. I will be staying near Krabi for a week over christmas and looking for a climbing partner for a day or two. I climb indoor 6a/6b,outdoor-trad up to a severe. Are there any groups I can tag along with!!
 Simon Pelly 16 Nov 2010
In reply to jennycol:

Wondering if this is a post from my wife incognito? Over in Krabi with the family for Xmas. Had thought of packing some rock shoes/harness/etc.. but know I'd be linched.

Don't tease.

S.....
 Kemics 16 Nov 2010
In reply to jennycol:

i'm out at the moment but up in chiang mai in the north. If you're heading to tonsai then you'll find way too many people to climb with, probably be queuing for routes There's a restaurant called rendezvous (but afaik, everyone just calls it 'the chicken ladies') usually about 20 people bumming around looking for partners
 lost1977 21 Nov 2010
In reply to jennycol:

will be heading out to Thailand on the 6th Dec coming back 16th Jan if you want to meet up for some climbing
 Seb2007 24 Nov 2010
In reply to Kemics:

I second that, just got back after spending three weeks in Tonsai. Go to Rendevous in the morning and talk to people while eating mango and sticky rice. You'll have no problem finding partners.
OP jennycol 01 Dec 2010
In reply to lost1977:

i'll be heading to Tonsai on 23rd dec. staying at country side resort for a few days. definately up for a climb. think i'll have a wander when i get there and sure to meet up with folk. when will you be there?
jen
OP jennycol 01 Dec 2010
In reply to Seb2007:

thats fab cheers!!
 Highball_Mike 17 Dec 2010
In reply to jennycol:

My wife and i wil be in tonsai from 27/28 until the new year, we'll be up for a climb....
 lost1977 18 Dec 2010
In reply to jennycol:

just got back from tonsai in bangkok now

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...