UKC

DMM Renegade Harness

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Simon Pelly 27 Nov 2010
Hi Folks,

Just got a DMM Renegade harness. Really like it.

Just wondering what other people think or make use of the little loops that are on the the main leg loops. There are two per leg loop. Initially thought that you could tuck extra length of adjustable strap but doesn't explain the other one on the other side.

Comments peeps?

Simon...
 dazwan 28 Nov 2010
In reply to Simon Pelly: I got one these a month or two ago. It was one of these over a Wild Country Synchro.

I'm mostly happy with it, the only problem I have is I find the two gear loops at the front to be a little too far forward at times and often find gear falling between my legs at inopportune moments.

Not sure of the real use for the small loops on the legs, but find them useful for holding the legs in place as I tighten them up.
OP Simon Pelly 29 Nov 2010
In reply to dazwan:

Thanks. Interestingly enough it was the same choice for me. Was going for the Syncro but it seemed a "bit too much" of a harness.
 FrJ 29 Nov 2010
In reply to dazwan:
>
> I'm mostly happy with it, the only problem I have is I find the two gear loops at the front to be a little too far forward at times and often find gear falling between my legs at inopportune moments.

It was looking that way when I tried mine on: solved by getting the small rather than regular size. Turns out to have been some really good advice in the shop.

I suspect the extra loop is just in case you end up with the buckle fully tightenend and a lot of webbing flapping around.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...