UKC

christmas present help!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 La benya 17 Dec 2010
alright,

having ordered my girlfriends pressie (a pair of miuras) i felt confident i was done, now however the place i ordered them from has just told me that they arent in stock!

so does anyone know where sells miura laces in a 36 for about £90.

i can only find cheap places without that size, or that size but alot more expensive, or without next day delivery because of the snow!

help... please

mark
In reply to mark_wellin:

Hi Mark,

try ringing my local climbing wall The Barn they have an online shop.

http://www.barnclimbingwall.co.uk/barnshop/shoes/la-sportiva-miura

They advertise on the top banner here.

Sam
OP La benya 17 Dec 2010
In reply to La Shamster:

ha, funny you should suggest them, unfortunately they are the original choice. they guy has rung me and apologized for taking my order without the stock, but now ive gotta keep looking!

nowhere does size 36! its not that small is it?
 crabduck 17 Dec 2010
In reply to mark_wellin: v12 have them for £102.00, over your budget I know: http://www.v12outdoor.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=168&products_i...

The guys there are always really helpful so if you give them a call you might be able to get them send it out quick (though the weather may delay delivery)
In reply to mark_wellin:

Doh! Good luck with the search.
OP La benya 17 Dec 2010
In reply to crabduck:

cheers man, ive checked the normal places i know (banana, v12, joes, dicks, etc) and it would pain me to spend £15 than i would have too.

someone must know of a secret deal place?!
In reply to mark_wellin: try the distributor dircetly?
OP La benya 17 Dec 2010
In reply to Northern Climber:

lyon wont sell directly to me, however i do know someone with an account that could buy for me.... however! the guy from the barn rang them for me and they dont have any stock in and wont be getting anymore in for a while!

unfortunately not.
 nniff 17 Dec 2010
In reply to mark_wellin:

Try Rock On. They don't do much in the way of mail order, but of you give them a ring I'm sure they'd oblige, and they do LS shoes at a sensible price
Rolfe Oostra - 360 Expeditions 17 Dec 2010
In reply to mark_wellin:
Hi Mark.
Try www.spe33.com
these folks deal in all manner of outdoor kit and may have some in stock. Talk to Matt
OP La benya 17 Dec 2010
In reply to Rolfe Oostra - 360 Expeditions:

cheers guys, ill give them a ring in the morning. not holding out much hope tho... apparently 36 is very small and people dont stock it!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...