UKC

OI NEWS: Berghaus Adventure Challenge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 10 Jan 2011
Berghaus Adventure Challenge logo, 6 kbThe final two months of the Berghaus Adventure Challenge are up for grabs. Read on to vote for this month's winner, or get information of how to enter yourself for February's competition.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=3361
In reply to UKC Gear: Hi. I would just like to say on behalf of the Greenland expedition guys, thanks for all your support! We hope that you keep up the good work as there is still a few days voting left.
Also a big thanks to UKC.

Huge thanks, Graeme.
Peak-Climber. 10 Jan 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: Thanks for the strong voting and support of the climbing community and UKC. There is still a few days eft to vote,so please keep it up.

Thanks.
In reply to UKC Gear: The level of voting has been great for our Greenland expedition so far, but we would be greatful if the UKC climbing community could get behind us and vote for Greenland!!!

A big thanks to all who have voted for us!!!!!
 Kemics 11 Jan 2011
In reply to UKC Gear:

also worth saying is, it's totally painless to vote. Usually you get loads of faff entering emails etc, but was happy to find out you literally just click a button off the first link and you're done.

Only 100 votes in it, good luck, sounds like you'll have an awesome adventure
In reply to Kemics: Thanks or the support and the added info!

Only 4 days left to vote and spread the word! (vote Greenland climb 2011)

Thanks. G
 Simon Caldwell 11 Jan 2011
In reply to Graeme J Glover:
Currently 6 votes behind.

I've tried voting but it doesn't work, the page is refreshed but nothing's changed. Has anyome else found this (I've tried both Chrome and IE8)?
Peak-Climber. 11 Jan 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: Where is the support of the climbing community???
Come on people, please get voting for Greenland climb 2011.

http://www.berghaus.com/en/adventure-challenge/

WE need your votes!!!

Thanks.
 johniebriggs 11 Jan 2011
In reply to Peak-Climber.:
vote for Greenland Climb 2011!!!
Live the dream!
In reply to UKC Gear: Thanks to everyone who has voted! Please spread the word. Please keep the votes coming in, we need your votes please people!!!!

Vote Greenland climb 2011 (Support Brittish climbers!)

http://www.berghaus.com/en/adventure-challenge/shortlists

Thanks.
In reply to UKC Gear: Come on climbers, help support our entry!!! Vote for GREENLAND CLIMB 2011!!!

Thanks.
banned profile 74 11 Jan 2011
In reply to Peak-Climber.: so much for you "im not going to invade or post anymore threads now" speech from the other day
In reply to UKC Gear: We did not post this thread and are perfectly entitled to encourage people to vote for us. Sorry if this has botherd you.

This is a competition!

Reagards.
 timjones 12 Jan 2011
> (In reply to UKC Gear) We did not post this thread and are perfectly entitled to encourage people to vote for us. Sorry if this has botherd you.
>
> This is a competition!
>

Surely the winner should be the person with the most worthy expedition rather than the most persistant spammer
Peak-Climber. 12 Jan 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: Well I feel our expedition is rather honest! This being a climbing forum, I thought it the best place to drum up interest!

(This is not spam! It is a voting drive...)

I really hope that we are ot bothering anyone, we would just really appreciate the support of the climbing comunity!

Thanks for the votes and support so far.

Regards.
loopyone 12 Jan 2011
In reply to Peak-Climber.: I did vote for you but due to your persistent harrassing on UKC i've voted twice so far for your competitors and everytime i log into a new computer at work it gives me another vote.......Great
Peak-Climber. 12 Jan 2011
In reply to tatty112: How very mature.

Simon Caldwell 12 Jan 2011
> We did not post this thread

No, but you posted this one
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?n=441569

One more and I'll be joining tatty112.
 pad-rat 12 Jan 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: In reply to Peak-Climber.: OK guys, my names Josh, I'm one of the climbers going on this trip. I don't post very much but I am going to give it a go, I am aware that it is hard to tell tone in a post so i will say now i'm not being aggressive or moody (if you were talking to me directly i would probaly be looking sheepishly at my shoes). So first thing, I am really sorry about how all this is going. It was not our initial intention to p*ss all of you off, we simply wanted support. Secondly from reading the above posts i am starting to get an idea were we went wrong. I will post up my views, inspiration, motivation what traing we've started, and why etc in the next post. Thirdly i know its a free country and you can say and do what you like but please don't launch personal attacks on me. I know my friend can be gruff at times but I'm here to be the buffer now. so just to recap; sorry, watch for the next post, and if UKC was a pub we be banned but we'd much rather be the guys making friends and getting the rounds in. sorry this is long but i thinks its needed. (also excuse spellign mitsakes)

Josh
 Michael Ryan 12 Jan 2011
In reply to pad-rat:

Thread closed.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...