UKC

Winter clear out: Axes, crampons, ski touring eqt

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
GBriffett 01 Feb 2011
premier post photo
Scarpa Matrix ski touring boots. Size Mondo 30. Intuiition liners. Totally unused and brand new. Both liners have been thermo-fitted once but the boots have never been used. The liners can be re-moulded to suit. Price £195 inc p&p
Black Diamond Cyborg crampons. Used once on snow only (no rock) and in “as new” condition. In mono-point configuration but supplied with new and unused spare front-points. Orange colour. Price £80 inc p&p.
DMM Terminator crampons. In fair condition overall; Setup in mono-point configuration and the mon-points have recently been replaced; Plenty of life left in them and ideal for somebody looking for a first pair of rigid technical crampons. £30 inc p&p
Black Dimond Reactor ice tools. (not shown in the photo, but can supply photo on request). In very good condition. A few scratches on the shafts; recently replaced picks; Grip tape on lower half of both shafts; Sold as a hammer and micro-adze pair. Price £190 inc p&p.
Petzl Elios helmet. Size 2 (53-61cm); White; New and unused. Price £35 inc p&p.
Selection of cams. Vector friend size 0.5; WC friend size 1; WC friend size 1.5; WC friend size 3.5 (NB this one has a rigid stem). All in VGC and have never been fallen on. Price £8 each or £25 for the lot (all inc p&p).
Patagonia Winter Guide Jacket. Cherry red colour; Size Large; Great & warm softshell - similar to the original Mixmaster; In very good condition overall, but with a small repair to the under arm (NB this is very discrete, and invisible unless the arms are raised). Price £75 inc postage.
Atomic R9:22 skis. 180cm length; Skis have been drilled for a couple of different bindings in the past and currently have drillings for Silvretta 404 bindings. Overall in very good condition - no repairs or damage to the bases or edges. These would make a great (& very light) set of skis for touring or approaching climbs on. Supplied without bindings or skins. Price £35 plus postage or buyer collects (Inverness area).

More photos on request.
 goatee 01 Feb 2011
In reply to GBriffett: Hi there, I may be interested in the cyborg crampons. Are they the steel. send on a couple of pics and we will deal.
GBriffett 01 Feb 2011
In reply to goatee:
They're steel, yes. Not the stainless variety though. Photo on its way..
GBriffett 01 Feb 2011
In reply to GBriffett:
Cams now sold
In reply to GBriffett:

YHM, re: terminators.
 StevenRogers 01 Feb 2011
In reply to GBriffett: Ill have the DMM Terminator crampons Can you send me a photo and ill let you know when iv seen them but I really could do with them.

I will message you my email.
 twm.bwen 02 Feb 2011
In reply to GBriffett: Yhm re 2nd place on cyborgs
GBriffett 02 Feb 2011
In reply to GBriffett:
Tools now sold.
In reply to GBriffett: Hi my email is laurent.moseley@hotmail.co.uk can i get the DMM crampons
GBriffett 04 Feb 2011
In reply to Laurent Moseley:
Sorry, the Terminators have been sold. Thanks for the interest.
 jepotherepo 06 Feb 2011
In reply to GBriffett:

Hi, Id be interested in the touring skis. Are they still for sale?
GBriffett 07 Feb 2011
In reply to jepotherepo:
I think they've been sold, pending exchange. If the sale falls apart I'll let you know.
In reply to GBriffett:
Terminators arrived safe and sound.
 twm.bwen 12 Feb 2011
In reply to GBriffett: Forgfot to say, Cyborgs arrived well packaged, in good time and in immaculate condition. Thanks Graham!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...