UKC

NEWS: New Hard Route at Sennen Cove

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 15 Mar 2011
direct version of tears of a clown  #1, 3 kbTracks of My Tears avoids the traverse rightwards on Tears of a Clown, bumping the grade up to a tough E8.

"Alexis become interested in the wall last summer after repeating a line similar to that climbed originally by Mark Edwards..."

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=60918

M. Edwards 15 Mar 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Congratulations to Alexis. Job well done.
 GDes 15 Mar 2011
Excellent effort. I spent a while looking at that line and it's completely nails with non existent gear. Turns a weird route into a proud line
 Franco Cookson 15 Mar 2011
In reply to UKC News: looks cool. Good effort. Video anywhere?
 pezzerrr 15 Mar 2011
In reply to Franco Cookson:

it's yet to make the long journey from camera to internet. don't expect anything clever- only the two of us there and neither of us had a hand free for filming. more for evidence than entertainment.
 Franco Cookson 15 Mar 2011
In reply to pezzerrr: still psyched to see it French grade been proposed?
 Wft 15 Mar 2011
In reply to UKC News: great name
 Jonny2vests 15 Mar 2011
In reply to pezzerrr:
> (In reply to Franco Cookson)
>
> it's yet to make the long journey from camera to internet. don't expect anything clever- only the two of us there and neither of us had a hand free for filming. more for evidence than entertainment.

That would be impressive - filming it on lead. Well done Alexis.
 royal 16 Mar 2011
In reply to UKC News:
Awesome news, well done.
Congrats, chuck a few bolts in it now so we can all have a go eh?
 pezzerrr 20 Mar 2011
In reply to UKC News:

video: youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8q1r23j0w&

As I said above, this isn't for entertainment. There are no muscle flexing close-ups, no groin shots, no sponsors' logos, no tear-jerking background story, no interview snippets, no power-screams...not even an 80's rock ballad soundtrack. Sorry.

If you want to speed the process up, ignore the first six mins as it is an entirely forgettable sequence of the gear getting put in.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...