UKC

welsh wales

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jas wood 25 May 2011
How is it looking in north wales at the mninute with an eye on climbing there bank holiday weekend.
Wet and windy ?
OP jas wood 25 May 2011
In reply to jas wood: *minute*
 ginsters 25 May 2011
In reply to jas wood:

looking up at dinorwic quarry now,well where it should be i cant see for the rain.....
 davegs 25 May 2011
In reply to ginsters:

Pissing down near Conwy
 Banned User 77 26 May 2011
In reply to jas wood: Last night was pretty horrific. I was caught out on the Glyders with just a wind smock and got a battering.

It's been a fair while now of sunny spells and rain and never that long between the rain..
 ksjs 26 May 2011
In reply to jas wood: It pretty much sucks - hasn't stopped being windy for several weeks and the wind / rain combo was disgusting y'day eve. Pads blown everywhere and I was forced indoors for the first time since Feb / Mar. Why oh why did I not go to the cave? Anyway, suns forecast tomorrow and looks OK for the few days after. Plenty of dry rock around just depends how much you fancy or can dodge the wind? East facing might be worth considering...
 two06 26 May 2011
In reply to jas wood: forcast for saturday isn't too bad at the moment, doesn't mean anything though :P
 Mark Reeves Global Crag Moderator 26 May 2011
In reply to ksjs: You loved it in the climbing wall, although the company might not have been up to much!

ATM it is shite, although the slate might dry up this weekend, or the Ormes.
 owennewcastle 26 May 2011
In reply to Mark Reeves:
Pigeons cave top nick last night, parisellas was good too. You boys need to escape the mountains and get to the coast!
 ksjs 27 May 2011
In reply to Mark Reeves: I hate to admit it, especially given the company, but it was actually quite good

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...