UKC

THE LOWDOWN: Andy Gullsten strikes again

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Andy Gullsten in Rocklands, 3 kbAndy has been at it again. Travel companion Sakari McGregor reports Today we headed towards Sassies, a sector that has quite an interesting approach. Note to others: you will scratch the shit out of your cars, well me and Andy have a rental so we don't really care, except I think you could hear me...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=62563
 Robert Durran 08 Jun 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC:

Any chance of at least telling us what country we are in? Just a hint maybe?
 HeMa 08 Jun 2011
In reply to Robert Durran:

Rocklands, South Africa. And it was pointed out in the earlier Andy News... Or, if you'd check the source (Sakaris blog), you'd get the full info.
 JimboWizbo 08 Jun 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: Is that the same rock we see Paul Robinson climbing in Progression? (Toward the start of the Rocklands segment)
sakarimcgregor 08 Jun 2011
In reply to simes303: and the sentence continues: "except I think you could hear me swearing as far as Clanwilliam today on the approach." But it's nice to know everybody don't know how to read between the lines, of course I care the damage on the car is coming out of our pockets...
 TobyA 08 Jun 2011
In reply to sakarimcgregor: Cost-wise, it's normally a lot worse scratching a hire car than your own car!

Hope the rest of the trip is as successful for you guys as the start. Sounds like it is going to be a top one! Have fun.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...