UKC

NEWS: Free Full Climbing Film: The Swiss Account

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 19 Jul 2011
The Swiss Account, 3 kbThe Swiss Account is a feature length bouldering film released online for free (including HD download).

The 1 hour long movie features American boulderers Jon Glassberg, Connor Griffith and Carlo Traversi on a two month trip to Switzerland.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=63137

Stefan Kruger 19 Jul 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Lovely stuff; shame about the grating soundtrack..
In reply to UKC News:

Nicely put together although I preferred the tunes used in the short swiss films they released before this feature length.

It definitely makes me want to revisit the areas. Pity about the eye watering fine!
 james.slater 19 Jul 2011
In reply to UKC News: This is a great film, one of the better pure boulder movies, and these guys are awesome. It makes me wanna go climbing very very badly, the rain in england can screw off If you dont like dubstep however, i would watch it on mute!
 Dean177 19 Jul 2011
In reply to Stefan Kruger:
Lovely soundtrack,shame about the grating American accents
 Quarryboy 19 Jul 2011
In reply to vertigo714:

I wasn't going to bother downloading it but when you mentioned Dubstep I changed my mind
 Adam Lincoln 19 Jul 2011
In reply to Dean177:

How very, very arrogant of you. You thought it warranted mentioning on a climbing forum. Read by Americans.
 Franco Cookson 19 Jul 2011
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

Shame about the grating american attitude...
 Adam Lincoln 19 Jul 2011
In reply to Franco Cookson:
> (In reply to Adam Lincoln)
>
> Shame about the grating american attitude...

What a surprise Franco, again showing your arrogance and childishness.
 owain-1978 19 Jul 2011
Awful music but it's free so what the hey. Does it make me want to climb? Yes it does so I guess it's done it's job. Was it worth me posting? Not really.
 gcandlin 20 Jul 2011
In reply to Adam Lincoln: American's if you are reading this I like both your accent and attitude. Ignore those who feel to need to make tired and predictable comments.

I enjoyed to video BTW got my psyched for some bouldering.
 Simon Caldwell 20 Jul 2011
In reply to Dean177:

I got your joke, though others seem to have missed it
 Dean177 20 Jul 2011
In reply to Adam Lincoln:
I don't think you understand what arrogant really means. Also, it was a joke, the American accent doesn't bother me at all, read the comment i replied to, then my reply, they are a similar layout, i have just switched a couple of words around.
The video was really awesome, especially considering they are just giving it away.
 Franco Cookson 20 Jul 2011
In reply to Dean177:
> (In reply to Adam Lincoln)
> I don't think you understand what arrogant really means.

I have also come to this conclusion.
 Jackwd 20 Jul 2011
In reply to Quarryboy: its not dubstep its electro-house, dubstep is characterised by a 2/4 kick rhythm whereas electro has a standard 4/4 kick pattern. It also is at a completely different tempo so isn't really like dubstep at all. Quirky electro-house as I like to call it.
 Archangel 20 Jul 2011
In reply to UKC News: Does anyone know how to make this work on an iPod touch? My iPod says it will play mp4 but when I try to load it is says it wont play this? Any help gratefully received. A
 Puppythedog 21 Jul 2011
In reply to Archangel: On iTunes select the video go to 'advanced' menu tab, select create iPod version. This creates an m4v format which your pod should play. Watched the film, thought it was great.
Thanks to the lads that made it and chose to give it away.
 yogi2749 21 Jul 2011
In reply to puppythedog: Emmmm, I cant find it on Itunes!
 Adam Lincoln 21 Jul 2011
In reply to Franco Cookson:
> (In reply to Dean177)
> [...]
>
> I have also come to this conclusion.

Really? Well, its not really a word that is hard to understand is it?

Anyway Franco, why did you delete the post about Longbridge? (Its actually Longridge btw) Just because you couldn't get off the floor, there is no need to get smart about it.
 Archangel 27 Jul 2011
In reply to puppythedog: Brilliant, too easy, thanks, worked a treat. Cheers A

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...