UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: 50 Years in the Mountains

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 26 Aug 2011
Mountain Equipment 50 Years Video, 5 kbThis week's Friday Nighter is from Mountain Equipment. Here's what they say:

"To celebrate our 50th anniversary we have made a film that brings together personal reflections of some of the world's most significant mountaineers together with rare archive footage to take you on an intriguing journey through the last fifty years in the mountains."

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=63787

Great film that gives a good overview of some of the great mountaineering achievements especially of the 70s and 80s.

Alan
 mlt 27 Aug 2011
In reply to Alan James - UKC:

Probably one of the best short films I've seen of its type. Thanks for making and posting this!
 Will Sim 27 Aug 2011
In reply to UKC News: I think that film is absolutely fantastic. Its so well made, interesting and beautiful that you completely forget that its effectively a marketing movie.
Such a breath of fresh air compared to the endless clinical and sometimes cringeworthy shorts companies make with their sponsored athletes.
Really awesome work ME.
Will
 Doug 27 Aug 2011
In reply to Alan James - UKC: Thanks, don't think I'd have seen it without your link
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 27 Aug 2011
In reply to Alan James - UKC:

Enjoyed that, good to see the old (and young!) guys still at it.

Chris
jackcarr 27 Aug 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Awesome video.
 Robert Durran 27 Aug 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Brilliant quote after brilliant quote from people who have been there and done it. Inspiring.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...