UKC

Is there a new generation of DMM Dragons in the pipeline?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jonnie3430 16 Sep 2011
Hello, I was wondering if the UKC rumour mill could set my mind at ease before I spend my hard earned cash on dragon cams?

The 0 and 00 Dragon cam pictures on the DMM website seem to have different lobes to the existing Dragon cams and I was wondering if this means that they've decided to upgrade all lobes to a wider version or not? ( http://dmmclimbing.com/products/dragon-cams/ )

I bought Camalots just before the thumb loop came out and want to avoid buying something and having gear envy for the updated kit 6 months or a year later!
 kyebrooks 16 Sep 2011
In reply to jonnie3430: i haven't seen anything maybe they look a little wider because they are smaller but they defiantly do look different. id just buy them if you want them that much.
 Chi Cheng 16 Sep 2011
In reply to jonnie3430:

the range is expanding to the 0 and the 00. (Not out yet??)

Don't think they will be changing the lobes on the larger sizes as the lobes are hot forged and dies cost a fortune to make.
OP jonnie3430 16 Sep 2011
In reply to Chi Cheng:

Good response, cheers!
Juho Risku 20 Sep 2011
In reply to jonnie3430: I didn't see or hear anything that would indicate a huge change in Dragon Cams at the Outdoor Show few months back (usually you see things that are coming for upcoming season, like the new Reverso 4).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...