UKC

Help in a photo competition - a picture of a climber

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
stepanka.n 23 Nov 2011
Hey everyone!

I'm taking part in a photography competition back home in the Czech Republic. I used to be an exchange student in Socal and had a lot of fun on some of the meetups, so I thought you guys could give me a hand with this.
I'm sorry to bother you, but I can win a lot of cool climbing things. I really can't afford to purchase all that gear you need for climbing so winning this would be really, really helpful.
I mean, Christmas is going to be here soon and your vote would be a nice little gift from you.

Could you please go to this site: http://www.hudy.cz/fotosoutez/soutezni-galerie.html?start=100&order=&am...

and find the picture shown below... It's called "Po vlastním (Red Rocks, USA), Štìpánka Nosková " and it's a picture of a guy climbing...

I would be really grateful if you voted for me. You can vote just once from each computer, but if you get bored in work or sth (you know ), you can vote for me again or tell your friends to do it as well.

Thank you so much for your time everyone!!! )

picture: http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/photos/90088/#74741072
 andy_e 23 Nov 2011
there you go
stepanka.n 23 Nov 2011
In reply to talon_guy:

Thank you very much!
stepanka.n 23 Nov 2011
I know you guys think this is stupid and I really don't like bothering you,I've actually never taken part in thing like this before..
... but if everyone who clicks on this voted for me, I'd be winning by now.. I mean, it's just 10 seconds or so snd you can make a good deed..
OP Anonymous 23 Nov 2011
In reply to stepanka.n:

Sorry, I voted for 2 women in pants.
 waterbaby 23 Nov 2011
In reply to stepanka.n:

There are some great photos on there. Thankfully yours was one of them, so you got my vote

cfer 23 Nov 2011
In reply to stepanka.n: done
stepanka.n 23 Nov 2011
I know, there are some pretty good pictures and I'd vote for them myself, but there would be no point in taking part in it then.. Thank you for your votes
 mikehike 23 Nov 2011
In reply to stepanka.n: IMHO many other pictures would get my vote over the indicated photo of the climber. Looks like your top of the charts anyway. What do you stand to gain in being the favourite?
 Pyreneenemec 29 Nov 2011
In reply to stepanka.n:

Well, you got a vote from me, but only cos the young guy is so fit and cute !
 Fraser 29 Nov 2011
In reply to stepanka.n:

Done, but I rather liked this one too: 'Jištìní v pohodì' by Otakar Vašek, which amazingly has only 78 votes.

cfer 29 Nov 2011
In reply to Fraser: Yes I like that one as well. All red blooded males and females should be admiring it
 ablackett 29 Nov 2011
In reply to stepanka.n: It is worth searching out woman belaying in thong. But 2 women in pants is also a good shot.
 John Ww 29 Nov 2011
In reply to ablackett:
> (In reply to stepanka.n) It is worth searching out woman belaying in thong

Blimey, you're not kidding!!!
 ablackett 29 Nov 2011
In reply to Fraser:
> (In reply to stepanka.n)
>
> Done, but I rather liked this one too: 'Jištìní v pohodì' by Otakar Vašek, which amazingly has only 78 votes.

I have just spotted, that me and you are talking about the same thing!

cfer 29 Nov 2011
In reply to ablackett: Well its a distracting image
 GarethSL 29 Nov 2011
In reply to John Ww: She got my like too... and the op, cause he provided access to the goods so to speak
Kipper 29 Nov 2011
In reply to Hvit ut:
> (In reply to John W) She got my like too... and the op, cause he provided access to the goods so to speak

The lad's got some good photos.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...