UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: UKC User Selection

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 16 Dec 2011
Paul Pritchard, 4 kbThis week's Friday Nighter is a selection of videos chosen by the UKC forum users.

But are they any good?

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=65592

hdog76 16 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Stunning footage of Jonny and Paul, Paul has got more character in one hair than most people will ever attain. Great answers to some very thought provoking questions.

Great video.
 Stuart Wood 16 Dec 2011
In reply to hdog76:

That vid was simply inspiring! Two of the climbing greats on a magical piece of rock. absolutely heart warming.

Woody
christopher bate 16 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: Cracking selection of Friday night shorts guys - PP is a truly inspirational guy...
 Rich35 17 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: what an inspiration. i couldnt get up with all the will in the world. must try harder hehe
morley.10 17 Dec 2011
a true insperation, legends
 gethin_allen 18 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: anyone got any idea why I can't watch this vid on my Android phone?
 MonkeyPuzzle 18 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:

All inspiring in different ways. I'm inspired to go to Waimea Bay, for instance.
In reply to UKC News:

Three good videos thanks, Chris Sharma, Dan Osman and Paul Pritchard/Johhny Dawes.
Paul was very inspiring.
 Bulls Crack 18 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:

The Paul Pritchard and JD video very good but the Waimea Bouldering one? Was I meant to be watching it ironically? All very decorative but is it up for some sort of award for worst soundtrack, not very good filming or something?
 Sean Kelly 18 Dec 2011
 gethin_allen 19 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:
Don't really know what to say about the Johnny and paul vid; it really put a lump in my throat. What an amazing effort, what state of mind.
I'd struggle to get up there with all limbs working as they should.
valjean 22 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:
really enjoyed that JD and pritchard video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...