UKC

BiG Kit Clear Out/ BD, OR, mountain Hardware etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
I am having a big clear out of tuff that i have bought over the last couple of years but that rearly gets used. All the prices include postage, and detailed photos are available on request.

Montane Extreme Smock + Hood - Black - Large - Used couple of times very good condition. £60.00

Outdoor Research Virtuoso down jacket - Blue/Dark Blue - Large - used for 1 week in Poland, Very very good condition £90.00

Mountain Hardwear chugach insulated pant - Black - Medium - Unused - £60.00

Mountain Hardwear Manticore soft-shell jacket - Black/Gray - Medium - Used but in very good condition. £100.00

Black Diamond Mad Max 1 leather/goretex back country glove -Black - Medium -manufacturers sample unused. £100.00

Black Diamond Cyborg pro crampons -Orange - used but still in good condition. £70.00

Asolo AFS 103 double plastic H/A boot- Gray/Orange/Black - UK10 - Old but BNIB !!!!
£70.00

Lowe Alpine Goretex walking jacket(long) - Woodland Green - Medium - Sample used a handful of times. £80.00

Burton Field jacket (boarding/Ski)- Sand - medium - Mint condition bought as a fashion jacket worn 2 or 3 times. £80.00

Peak Performance Osaka (Ski) jacket - Red/White - Medium - Very very good condition worn couple of times. £125.00

Mammut/Ajungilak Recharger Winter sleeping bag (195 L) Black/Orange - Long - Never Used complete with original stuff sac. £55.00

Penfield/Maharishi insulated Board/Ski Jacket - Digital Camo - Medium - Never Used.
£80.00

Berghaus Yeti Extreme Gaiters - Red/Black - Large - Never managed to get them on a boot!!!! £45.00

Outdoor Research crocodile gaiters - Red/Black - Large - Never Used. £30.00

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. offers considered on most stuff!

drew_kelly1@me.com

Denni 15 Jan 2012
In reply to Drewster:

Hi Drew,
I'll take the crocodiles please. Drop me a message with payment details.
Thanks, Den
 Tim Hamlet 15 Jan 2012
In reply to Drewster: Also interested in the Crocodile gaiters.
In reply to Tim Hamlet:
Sorry buddy Gaiters have gone to Denni
Thanks for looking though.
All the best

Drew
 Hobojim 20 Jan 2012
In reply to Drewster: What EU size are the asolo boots plz ?
BenWalker 20 Jan 2012
In reply to Drewster: Hi Drewster, any interest in the Montane Extreme Smock or the yeti gaiters? I'd be keen if you can post a couple of pictures? Cheers, Ben
davewylie 22 Jan 2012
Hi mate,

Is the sleeping bag up for grabs still?

Cheers
 peter.herd 23 Jan 2012
In reply to Drewster: Could you send me a pic of the crampons please, aswell as a rough estimate of usage? Cheers, Peter.
 artyscot 07 Feb 2012
In reply to Drewster: Do you still have the montane smock if so pm me payment details

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...