UKC

NEWS: First Font 8A for 15 Year-old James Squire

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 01 Feb 2012
James Squire climbing 'Boy Racer' at Dinas Rock (Main Crag)., 4 kbOn the 15th of January 2012, 15 year-old James Squire climbed his first Font 8A boulder problem with an ascent of Boy Racer at Dinas Rock, South Wales.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=66416
 @ndyM@rsh@ll 01 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News: Cool, jealous.
 thermal_t 01 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News: I've seen this lad climbing at TCA a few times, crazy strong little fingers!
 Tomar 01 Feb 2012
In reply to thermal_t: Yeah, he's a skinny little guy as well, he must weight just over a feather and a half.
In reply to UKC News: Great job!
 Luke Owens 01 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News: Inspiring!
In reply to UKC News: haha, thanks everyone!
 Quarryboy 01 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Yet again nice one James! Glad to see you're getting some well deserved recognition for all the hard work you are putting in and representing the Bristol scene in such a positive way.
 Mike Nolan 01 Feb 2012
In reply to Beastly Squirrel: Nice one James!
In reply to UKC News: Nooice one! Crusher!
 jack1996 03 Feb 2012
In reply to Beastly Squirrel: can i just ask why your so bothered about doing hard stuff before you get a year older? its not exactly like you're racing anyone but yourself, just relax and enjoy the sport!
 Coel Hellier 03 Feb 2012
In reply to jack1996:

> can i just ask why your so bothered about doing hard stuff before you get a year older? its not exactly
> like you're racing anyone but yourself, just relax and enjoy the sport!

I bet he knows full well that he's only racing himself; but setting oneself targets is a good way to improve; and as for enjoyment, I bet he does enjoy pushing himself and doing the best he can.

And well done young Beastly!
In reply to UKC News:

Good effort!xD

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...