UKC

Calling all outdoor instructors

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
JBLANE 13 Mar 2012
Hey guys,

Just posting because I need some help with my dissertation.

I'm looking for some outdoor instructors to answer a few questions and email them back to me.

Thanks very much if you can help!!

Here are the questions...

1. What do you think are some of the key outcomes of outdoor education?

2. How do you think outdoor education contributes to ‘moral and social’ awareness and development?

3. As an outdoor instructor, do you believe that your actions and behaviour have a lasting influence on the behaviour of your participants?

4. Do you think the skills you instruct and develop are transferable to young peoples lives at home and at school?

5. What methods do you use to encourage transfer of learning?

6. Outdoor educators often value the long-term benefits of outdoor adventure, do you think outdoor programs can have a lasing effect and why?

7. Even though objectives differ depending on the group you are working with, what results do you personally try to achieve when working with any young group of fully functional participants?

8. Do you think outdoor education encourages children to take responsibility for their own learning?

9. Do you think the character of the instructor or the structure and design of a course to be the most important element of effective outdoor education?

10. What changes would you make (if any) to how outdoor education is carried out in residential outdoor courses?

My email is Jacklane1@live.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...