UKC

Anyone tried out the Climb-X Bouldering Pad?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DaveX 26 Mar 2012
Seen some online for seriously bargain prices even though they're new out - is this just a launch thing or are they a load of cack and thus available for less than a happy meal?
 ashley1_scott 27 Mar 2012
In reply to Jeff Farnham:
The reason the are cheaper at the moment is to get people to use the ClimbX brand. It is new to this country but the equipment is good. I have 3 different pairs of their shops and are all great, only taken some test falls on a demo pad but feels the same as most others on the market.

Uk importers http://www.allcord.co.uk/shop/category.php?id_category=97

Hope this helps.
OP DaveX 29 Mar 2012
In reply to ashley1_scott: Cheers, sounds fair enough. I bought one yesterday in Go Outdoors for £69 which is an absolute bargain. Will hopefully give it a proper testing over the weekend if the weather is good.
OP DaveX 29 Mar 2012
In reply to Jeff Farnham: Oooh, and it comes with a velcro'd on mini door mat so people can brush their grubby feet before treading on my shiny new mat. And it has webbing that allows you to turn it into a sofa! Nice.
 SGD 29 Mar 2012
In reply to Jeff Farnham: Yeh I saw this offer at Go-outdoors too. 'Climb X' are essentially the people that used to make Madrock products. Not to be confused with Madrock themselves as they are still around but they designed a fair few of the products and hold some of the patents. Hence why you may have noticed Go-outdoors no longer appear to sell Madrock products and that a lot of Climb X products look like some of the Madrock products??
 ashley1_scott 29 Mar 2012
In reply to Jeff Farnham:
It came with the shoe mat ?
I must get onto Joe and ask him nicely to send me one over.
Enjoy your mat, check out their shoes as well. If they fit your foot shape then you will find like I did, the shoes are good and are a lot cheaper then say some of the brands

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...