UKC

FS: Garmin GPS Map 60 csx + city maps

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 martinph78 28 Apr 2012
Price: £185

price includes recorded delivery.

Garmin GPS Map 60 CSX

Screen protector fitted from new but actually has hardly been used. I am a bit of a technophobe and it's too advanced for me and my needs. It is like new.

I did buy the city maps memory card as well (cost £60) which is in it.

Thanks, Martin
OP martinph78 29 Apr 2012
In reply to Martin1978: Here's a bit from the manufacturer's description

The GPSMAP 60CSx is a refreshing upgrade of the GPSMAP 60CS, one of the most popular Garmin's models for outdoor and marine use.

This unit features a removable microSD card for detailed mapping memory and a waterproof, rugged housing. The microSD card slot is located inside the waterproof battery compartment. Users can load map data and transfer routes and waypoints through the unit's fast USB connection.

In addition, this unit features a new, highly sensitive GPS receiver that acquires satellites faster and lets users track their location in challenging conditions, such as heavy foliage or deep canyons. The GPSMAP 60CSx also incorporates a barometric altimeter for extremely accurate elevation data and an electronic compass that displays an accurate heading while standing still.Considered the mainstay among serious outdoor enthusiasts, the GPSMAP 60CSx offers a large color TFT display and turn-by-turn routing capability.

I also added a city maps card which allows it to be used as a sat-nav on the road. There are no voice commands though, but it bleeps and gives turn by turn view on the screen.

OP martinph78 29 Apr 2012
In reply to Martin1978:

Now Sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...