UKC

A message from Katie, Paul Guest's sister.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mary 30 Apr 2012
Dear all who knew my brother,

I wanted to post this message to say thank you to all who have helped me and my family with generous donations to mountain rescue. You have helped us to raise a generous amount which we will be dividing between snowdonia mountain rescue and lochaber mountain rescue, in my brothers name. In total we raised 2000 pounds. I know this will go a long way to helping others in need. I just hope that none of you ever need to use the mountain rescue service.

Once again thank you for your support and your donations. My brother is now in his final resting place, a Scottish cairn near to our home in shropshire. If any of you would ever like to visit him then by all means you can get in touch with me and please bring with you a stone to add to his cairn.
It means so much to us all that we were able to raise such a large amount for such a worthwhile charity.

Katie

(I have been trying to post a thread on ukclimb forum but I think that the restricted Chinese Internet is stopping me so I was hoping that you could do it for me.)

Mary

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...