UKC

Reminder Wilton 1

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
brucewaddecar 03 May 2012
The needy clean up has been arranged for the 20th May so please come and lend a hand. There has been alot of rock fall to move at grey wall and routes to clean at the allotment end. If you are able to come we may be short of wheelbarrows so beg and borrow.

Great thanks Bruce
 Lankyman 03 May 2012
In reply to brucewaddecar: is this a re-arragement of the original May 13th date, Bruce? Or are there two Wilton clean ups now?!!!
brucewaddecar 05 May 2012
In reply to Karl Lunt: yes it was originally the 13th has been changed to the 20th there are too many people away on the 13th. Sorry for any miss under standing Karl hope everyone can get down.
 Lankyman 08 May 2012
In reply to brucewaddecar: cheers, Bruce.
DaveBear 08 May 2012
In reply to brucewaddecar:

I'd have come along, but I'm off to Pembroke that day---sorry----a big thank you though to all those who can make it!
Martin Kocsis, BMC 14 May 2012
In reply to brucewaddecar: Further details (mainly about the tea and biscuits) are here:

http://community.thebmc.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=2634
 poeticshambles 14 May 2012
In reply to brucewaddecar: I would love to come and help but I don't know anyone who can give me a lift from Preston. If anyone is driving from Preston and is willing to give me a lift, pm me on here. Don't mind chipping in for fuel or whatever. Cheers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...