UKC

I think I need one of these...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bouldery bits 06 May 2012

vimeo.com/41071303

Or not.

Still 'Kilimanjaro' mode.
 jules699 06 May 2012
In reply to bouldery bits: Blimey..what do you suppose its made of? Probably v expensive!
 WJV0912 06 May 2012
In reply to bouldery bits:

Some good ideas and technology but honestly what's the f**king point?
 Cwallace 06 May 2012
In reply to bouldery bits: Looks cool... I wouldn't say no...
 muppetfilter 06 May 2012
In reply to bouldery bits: Designed for climbers by Architects.... A wonderfull example of an excess of concept coupled with a state of mind refered to by psychiatrists as "F**ing clueless" leading to a truly stunning example of expensive useless guff ;0)
 Ciro 06 May 2012
In reply to muppetfilter:

I love the comment underneath:

"... only thing I think it lacks would be features such as overhangs, but none the less I love the functionality!"

wtf??
 muppetfilter 06 May 2012
In reply to Ciro: "features"... this implies a compromise of elegant functionality versus the age old dichotomy of actually being of any use what so ever however looking quite nice none the less and it pays for Holidays to Sweden for us to indulge our life long deviant fetish for acutely angled pitched roofs.
Removed User 06 May 2012

Looks okay now, but when it is covered in chalky finger marks it might lose its appeal as a design feature.
 alooker 08 May 2012
In reply to bouldery bits: if this is what it takes to get my girlfriend to say yes to a home wall...
 THardSevere 10 May 2012

As an architecture student and climber I think it's a great peice of design. Sure it is more aesthetic than functional but as a concept of making something beautiful which works as a fitness object I would say it is fairly original. It could be the start of a whole series of units which could be coupled together and arranged to make whatever you wanted. There is no reason why you couldn't angle them either if you wanted to make it overhanging.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...