UKC

Meindl Air Revolution Lite users

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 martinph78 09 May 2012
Just wondering if anyone using these boots has had a problem with waterproofing? The only bad thing I seem to have read about them was on Cotswolds sites, saying they let water in. Just wondering if there was a bad batch perhaps (several reviews all around teh same time).

Also, how well are the wearing, particularly for scrambling?

I have some winter boots on the way and need to replace my leather 3 season boots, so it makes sense for me to choose a summer boot to replace them with.

Specifically looking at these because I know they fit me. Tried lots on already, just concerned about wear rates of a fabric boot and as I say, some issues with a few reviews about waterproofing.

Thanks, Martin
 L.A. 09 May 2012
In reply to Martin1978: Ive had a pair for a couple of years and never had a problem with them. So far theyve been fairly hard wearing (couple of trips to the Pyrenees and Sierras) and showing no signs at all of dying
OP martinph78 09 May 2012
In reply to L.A.: Thanks, so you'd recommend them as a summer scrambling/backpacking boot for mostly UK use then?

I found the leather Burmas a great boot but my feet do get hot in them in teh summer.

Cheers, Martin

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...