UKC

Ten Tors 2012

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Best wishes to any UKCers participating in this years event and also any team managers well done for giving up the last 3 months to get the youngsters ready.
The weekend forecast is looking kind but remember your sunscreen and sun hat. Feel free to give me a wave in the hangar on Friday or say hello if you see me out on the moors over the weekend!

Sam (RAF TT Scrutineer)
 liz j 10 May 2012
In reply to La Shamster:
I remember Ten Tors very fondly, it was what set me on course for a life of exploring the hills and climbing. It's going to be pretty wet under foot this weekend but the sunshine will compensate for that.
Good luck to everyone
In reply to liz j:

Me too - more so than anything else I learnt at school
 Wainers44 10 May 2012
In reply to La Shamster: All the best to everyone from me too, that includes all the military and non military volunteers, scrutineers etc etc who work so hard to make the event happen.

Follow the pain and the pleasure of the weekend in words and pictures (and route times!) on the excellent website...

http://events.exeter.ac.uk/tentors/

Have a great one!!
In reply to Wainers44:

Tomorrow is probably the hardest days work I do in the year! 2400 kit checks - yay!

Pain is temporary - pride is for ever. This is my 27th year with the event and I still get a lump in my throat watching the start and finish.
 Sean Kelly 10 May 2012
In reply to La Shamster: Think I'll avoid the moors for my dogwalk this WE

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...