UKC

Sardinia Flights and Accommodation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tom Hutton 06 Jun 2012
Seems Ryan Air don't fly from Liverpool to Sardinia any more. I was wondering if anyone knows of any airlines that do fly from Liverpool/Manchester/Cardiff/Bristol to Sardinia in October? Or a site where I could find this info?

Also, would love an apartment by the beach. It's only for 2 people and would be great if it could actually work for self-catering.

Anyone any recommendations?

Thanks

Tom
SUSANNA LOBINA 07 Jun 2012
In reply to Tom Hutton:

Flights to Sardinia seem to be getting worse these than better. Have you checked out Ryan air for this route

Bristol to Milan Bergamo Milan Bergamo to Cagliari

The flights times fit in perfectly

All the best

Susanna from Experience Sardinia
OP Tom Hutton 07 Jun 2012
In reply to SUSANNA LOBINA: Thanks Susanna - that looks better than anything else I have found but I don't like the idea of 2 take-offs/landings - hate flying... Will prob have to do Gatwick-Olbia

Tom
 Andy Say 07 Jun 2012
In reply to Tom Hutton:
Hi Tom,
I've always flown from Stansted when I went out there. Not ideal I know! I think Ryanair do Alghero and Easyjet do Cagliari from Stansted?

I have used an apartment in Cala Gonone that was about 30m from the beach. Is that where you are heading?

Andy
 jonny taylor 07 Jun 2012
In reply to Tom Hutton:
If you're going to Cala Gonone then see if this chap has any vacancies:
http://www.lidoresidence-calagonone.com/eng/struttura.php
Lovely family, very handy flats, and even a selection of guidebooks you may be able to borrow if you ask nicely!
 Andy Manthorpe 07 Jun 2012
In reply to Tom Hutton: Try www.kayak.com or www.skyscanner.net for the flight searches.

Andy
andyathome 07 Jun 2012
In reply to jonny taylor:
> (In reply to Tom Hutton)
> If you're going to Cala Gonone then see if this chap has any vacancies:
> http://www.lidoresidence-calagonone.com/eng/struttura.php
> Lovely family, very handy flats, and even a selection of guidebooks you may be able to borrow if you ask nicely!

I've stayed just below there and heard good reports from climbers. So +1
J1234 09 Jun 2012
In reply to Tom Hutton: got the same problem as you and can find no suitable flights, however if you go last week of september, jet 2 fly leeds bradford to olbia.
Cheers sjc
andyathome 09 Jun 2012
In reply to Tom Hutton:
Hey, Tom. Wouldn't it be great if there was a forum where you could post 'I want an apartment for x number of people near y from z/z/zz to a/a/aa' and apartment owners vied for your custom......

A thought for UKC perhaps?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...