UKC

online outdoor shops and paypal

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 AdCo82 13 Jun 2012
Anyone know of any???
OP AdCo82 13 Jun 2012
In reply to Lemony:

Cheers.....keep em coming folks
J1234 13 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas:
Fell and Mountain at Accrington have an online ebay store, so they do pay pal
 tom_greenwich 13 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas:

Bananafingers - great service
Big Z 13 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas: A personal favourite of mine http://www.theoutdoorshop.com/default.asp?submit=Home
Bellie 13 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas:

www.swaledaleoutdoors.co.uk

Bought a few things from them.
 CrankCrimp 13 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas: www.welovemountains.com
 TCCB 13 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas:

http://www.barnclimbinggear.co.uk/

Amazing shop, good prices and great service...
 wilkie14c 14 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas: I have a paypal mastercard, I think they are by invitation only. its like a pre-paid credit card I guess, there are no credit facilities on it and you can only spend what you've got <like and electron> but its brilliant as I can ebay all I want and spend the dosh on whatever and wherever I like, petrol, online, asda even the post office when paying for parcels to be sent. Try and find a link somewhere on paypal or drop them an email and ask. I don't know why they are invitation only, I'm nowt special and generally skint! Just have bursts of ebaying a lot I guess.
BTW, they work like a cash card at the ATM too so instant avalability of cash from your paypal account.
color236 14 Jun 2012
In reply to An Triubhas: I also want to know,anyone have the information about good online outdoor shops?
 ht3 14 Jun 2012
In reply to color236: I've always had really good experience with bananafingers and v12 outdoors, and you can pay with paypal.
In reply to An Triubhas:

High Sports use paypall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...