UKC

Anyone got an old 67mm filter?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 chrisprescott 20 Jun 2012
Thought I would post this here rather than in the for sale forum as its more relevant. Just wondering if anyone has an old scratched 67mm circular filter (with front thread) that they can't use anymore? I've got an ND filter which I keep in a bag with the hood attached and would like to be able to screw a cap on the backside of the filter to stop it getting dirty whilst it's in the bag. Willing to pay a couple of quid, but no more really as i'll just be using it as a cap (or I can drop a couple of quid in the Mountain Rescue donation box instead) if someone is willing to post it to me. I'm local to Edinburgh and can collect if you're in the city.
OP chrisprescott 20 Jun 2012
In reply to chrisprescott: Just found an old 55mm - 67mm step up ring, so a 55mm filter would also be OK.
OP chrisprescott 21 Jun 2012
In reply to chrisprescott: Just a quick bump.
 Blue Straggler 11 Jul 2012
In reply to chrisprescott:

Did you get sorted? I can pop something in the post to you. Drop a couple of quid in your local MRT collection box. Email me. Ta
Tim, the Grey 13 Jul 2012
In reply to Blue Straggler: Ditto. Not been here for a while. But, I have a dinged 67 filter somewhere that I just haven't chucked. Thread's fine...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...