UKC

NEWS: VIDEO: Shauna Coxsey V11 Bouldering in Colorado

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 25 Jun 2012
Shauna Coxsey on the finishing slab of Whispers of Wisdom V11, 4 kbYoung British boulderer Shauna Coxsey has now finished her three week tour of Colorado boulder problems, which included several problems of V11 and above.

Shauna has now rounded up her trip on her blog.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=67215

andi turner 25 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News: Looks a nice place to climb and that's an imprssive ticklist to accrue! But that doesn't look like 20 metre slab to me...
 Franco Cookson 25 Jun 2012
In reply to andi turner: O dear, it's a 15m slab! False reporting- Shauna you criminal!

Strong effort. Looks like a fine problem.
 andi turner 25 Jun 2012
In reply to Franco Cookson:
> (In reply to andi turner) O dear, it's a 15m slab! False reporting- Shauna you criminal!
>

You goon. It doesn't even look close to being 15m...

And for a Yorkshireman, you're sense of 'tongue in cheek' is abysmal.

It's a little like doing a hard problem at Back Bowden, then making a point that you finished up an HVS. But then again, I might be reading it all wrong, and the top slab might be desperate...however she makes it look neither difficult nor 20m long, the first 3m however look like the living end.

EZ 26 Jun 2012
In reply to Franco Cookson:

No it's definitely 20m............. wide!

Nice climbing on the steep face.
 Franco Cookson 26 Jun 2012
In reply to andi turner: I'm not really a Yorkshireman anymore. It's definitely 15m. Perhaps Shauna could go back and repeat it, so we could get a different angle of the top.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...