UKC

Iron Sky

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 george mc 28 Jun 2012
Anyone seen it? I thought it was great fun. Very tongue in cheek and lot's of film references. A jolly jape worth catching.

Moon Nazis, blonde blue eyed Aryan female lead falls in love with African American (who is 'turned' Aryan) and Sarah Palin as President what more could you ask for!
 Flinticus 28 Jun 2012
In reply to george mc: have it in my bag to watch tonight. better not let me down!
OP george mc 28 Jun 2012
In reply to Flinticus:

He! Nah think/hope you'll like it. Quote of the film: "That is not a computer. This is a computer."

Heil Adler!
 kevin stephens 28 Jun 2012
In reply to george mc:
Finland!!
Paul F 28 Jun 2012
In reply to george mc:
> and Sarah Palin as President

Complete with downfall parody :0)
Daithi O Murchu 28 Jun 2012
In reply to george mc:
> Anyone seen it? I thought it was great fun. Very tongue in cheek and lot's of film references. A jolly jape worth catching.
>
> Moon Nazis, blonde blue eyed Aryan female lead falls in love with African American (who is 'turned' Aryan) and Sarah Palin as President what more could you ask for!

eh ? more blonde blue eyed Aryan females

christ she was gorgeous in that
 goose299 28 Jun 2012
In reply to george mc:
Amazing film. Completely not what I was expected. Very tongue in cheek and very funny
OP george mc 28 Jun 2012
In reply to Paul F:

And Dr Strangelove (wheelchair scene) - I'll have to watch it again to spot all the film references!
In reply to george mc: I thought Benny Hill had written the script when she was sucked out into space and her clothes fell off/split open!

Flinticus 29 Jun 2012
In reply to george mc:
Sorry to say I thought it was...

really bad in a bad way. Lame jokes, poor script, wasted opportunity (Nazi invasion from the moon)... I stopped watching with about 20 minutes to go as by that time any chance to redeem itself had been lost.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...