UKC

Recommend me a iPhone4 waterproof case

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 monkey man 25 Jul 2012
I am in need of a water proof cover for iPhone 4S
can any one recommend me one please?

Have been looking at aquapac and iDry ones amongst others
would welcome suggestions to anyone with experience of these!!
 EZ 25 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man:

I was looking at these for winter but we didn't have one so I never purchased:
http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=iphone+4+waterproof+bike+mount&a...
And
http://www.lifeproof.com/shop/iphone-4-4s
 Gordonbp 25 Jul 2012
 Guy Hurst 25 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man: The Aquapac one is brilliant ime. Phone is still pretty easy to use and the closure works really well -- no messing about wondering if it's actually engaged properly. Also is very durable.
 RagingSphere 25 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man:
I've got an aqua pack one and it's still waterproof after one of my dogs decided to steal it and left it covered in teeth imprints.
 Gazlynn 25 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man:

Another recommendation for the aquapac.

cheers

Gaz
Brett ffitch 25 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man: Bit more expensive but you could look at the lifeproof cases. you can also get waterproof headphones and still listen to music in the water!
 Reach>Talent 25 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man:
I've got an aquapac one. I've tested it down to about 5m in the med, I've kayaked with it and it has kept my phone dry. I've used it a couple of times for recording video underwater.
 Voltemands 25 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man: Has anyone used the aquapac case combined with their head phones for say swimming? I can't imagine sound quality is great.
 0004537w 25 Jul 2012
In reply to Brett ffitch:

Go for the lifeproof case. I have one and it is awesome. Can stand up to total abuse. It evens makes the phone an underwater video camera if you are so inclined! Lifeproof has also just started to do free shipping to the UK. Their customer service is top notch too. Worth the extra cash I'd say (I don't work for them!)
Removed User 26 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man: I use a beachbuoy I've swum carrying it in a pocket (by mistake!)no problems,I run with it in the pouring rain and it keeps the phone clean when it's in my chalk bag.
FiendishMcButton 27 Jul 2012
In reply to Voltemands:

I've used H2Audio ones for swimming and kite surfing and the sound quality it really good if they stay sealed in your ears.

http://www.h2oaudio.co.uk/

FiendishMcButton 27 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man:

If you're close to Bristol monkey man you're welcome to have a look/try if you want.

I may be tempted to sell too as I'm thinking of upgrading my HTC Desire to a Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3 and they don't fit the armband.
rmt 27 Jul 2012
In reply to monkey man: Lifeproof are excellent. Shock proof from 2 m and waterproof. Plus whenever the phone gets messy you just run it under the tap to clean. I've taken phone calls whilst out kitesurfing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...