UKC

Brand New iPad2 - 16GB Wi-Fi - Black

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 rj_townsend 31 Jul 2012
Brand New, unopened 16gb iPad Wi-Fi version for sale. This is the black one - won as a prize, and not wanted.

Price is £285, including postage. Payment by PayPal Gift only, please.
In reply to rj_townsend:
> Brand New, unopened 16gb iPad Wi-Fi version for sale. This is the black one - won as a prize, and not wanted.
>
> Price is £285, including postage. Payment by PayPal Gift only, please.

Really? PP Gift only? I don't think you'll get many takers with that stipulation!
OP rj_townsend 31 Jul 2012
In reply to higherclimbingwales: How exceedingly helpful.

If it makes the buyer feel any safer, normal PayPal payment is fine. Pad will be sent Special Delivery so covered by insurance and signed-for delivery.
ourkid 01 Aug 2012
In reply to rj_townsend: you must be really good a wining these as it's the second one you have advertised. Never mind trying to sell them you should sell your "How to win an IPAD" Stratergy....

seems a little strange mind you...
OP rj_townsend 01 Aug 2012
In reply to ourkid: The strategy is very simple. Work for a company which uses iPads a "motivational" prize for specific projects. I have been lucky enough to be successful in my projects.

You are absolutely correct - this is the second pad that I've advertised through this site. The first sold successfully, and I'm hoping that this one will too, rather than sitting in a box on a shelf.

Now, what seems strange to you?
estivoautumnal 01 Aug 2012
In reply to rj_townsend:

I'll take it. Will email you.
OP rj_townsend 01 Aug 2012
In reply to estivoautumnal: iPad now sold
 SteveHolmes 03 Aug 2012
In reply to rj_townsend:
Pm me if you win another or if anyone else at your work wins one and wants rid.....
estivoautumnal 04 Aug 2012
In reply to rj_townsend:

iPad received today. Thank you.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...