UKC

WINNERS: Kenton Cool and Neil Gresham Lectures

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 13 Aug 2012
Sherpa Poster, 3 kb

Kenton Cool has summited Everest ten times.

The winners are:

MANCHESTER

Colin Woolford and Caroline McCann

BRISTOL

James Reeley and Rowan Whiteman

EDINBURGH

Margaret Parker and Gordon Rolland

LONDON

Nikki Gilbey and Jorge Daniel Bautista Hoepfner

All receive tickets and Sherpa Adventure Gear beanies.

This September, in conjunction with Sherpa Adventure Gear and hosted by Ian Parnell, Kenton Cool and Neil Gresham are doing a lecture tour with dates in London, Bristol, Manchester and Edinburgh.

We have two tickets and two Sherpa Adventure Gear beanies to give away at each venue.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=4837
 Jamie Hageman 13 Aug 2012
In reply to UKC Articles: DOHHHHH!!!! I went to his website where the answer is, filled in the form, clicked 'submit', then noticed a different answer on the flaming poster!
Now I can't go back! I'm angry. Not with UKC, not with Kenton (even though he should've updated his website), no, I'm angry with myself. I'm normally so careful. I've always been methodical. It's in my nature. I don't rush into things. I think things through.

Humph

Michael Ryan 13 Aug 2012
In reply to Jamie Hageman:

Your entry has been counted Wee Jamie. With the correct answer ; o )

Mick
 Styx 13 Aug 2012
In reply to Jamie Hageman:
> (In reply to UKC Articles) DOHHHHH!!!! I went to his website where the answer is, filled in the form, clicked 'submit', then noticed a different answer on the flaming poster!
> Now I can't go back! I'm angry. Not with UKC, not with Kenton (even though he should've updated his website), no, I'm angry with myself. I'm normally so careful. I've always been methodical. It's in my nature. I don't rush into things. I think things through.
>
> Humph

It's ok, at least you didn't accidentally hit the enter key half way through filling out the form, I now have a submitted entry with no answer. Awesome.
 Jamie Hageman 14 Aug 2012
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKC and UKH: Thanks Mick, much appreciated!
 CarolineMc 07 Sep 2012
In reply to UKC Articles: Aw I won, ta very muchly!!! Co:
 crustypunkuk 08 Sep 2012
In reply to CarolineMc:
Woop Woop! I won!
 CarolineMc 14 Sep 2012
In reply to UKC Articles: Just been to the post office to collect a parcel which turned out to be a particularly lovely hat! Thanks Sherpa Adventure Gear! Oh, and the tickets arrived safely too. Ta very much, looking forward to it! Co:

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...