UKC

winter gear sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
line ops 21 Aug 2012
I've been stock piling kit for the winter season but as last year the season was so poor it has stayed pretty much unused. Now I have a baby due in december so nothings going to be happening for a lot longer now.
The following peices of gear are for sale in vertually as new condition.

One pair of Petzl Aztars with both clipper and slider leashes. Used indoors a couple of times at an ice wall and on one day in scotland when there was no snow anyway £120

One pair of Petzl Leverlock fil crampons, never used and in bag. B2 rated and very lightweight and good quality £80.

one pair of Asolo Lhotse in size 11. Only used once and that was just a walk to break in a bit. Excellent boots, very light and waterproof £100.

I'm open to offers with all those prices and havent included postage in the price. I'm london based so happy to meet at any of the london walls if it suits.

Any questions, just ask.
 mattjohnson1 24 Aug 2012
In reply to line ops: Hi mate, how suitable are the Aztars for a first ice axe? Can they be used leashless? Also are the shafts rated for belays?
Cheers Matt
line ops 26 Aug 2012
In reply to line ops: they are a good first axe and A popular choice. The shaft is T rated so fine for belays. As far as using them leashless, probably not ideal but the clipper leashes make life very easy.
 Cameron94 27 Aug 2012
In reply to mattjohnson1: I put the trigrest without the finger rest right at the bottom of the shaft which isn't the same as a leashless tool but it does the job!
 gingerking 29 Aug 2012
In reply to line ops:
Are the axes still up for grabs?
line ops 30 Aug 2012
In reply to gingerking: I think they're gone I'm afraid mate. It's slow going though so if it falls through I'll give you a shout.
line ops 31 Aug 2012
In reply to line ops: axe's are now sold. Bonus and crampons still hanging around.
 climbing son 31 Aug 2012
In reply to line ops: yhm
line ops 31 Aug 2012
In reply to line ops: received and replied mate.
 STWright 04 Sep 2012
In reply to line ops: YHM. Si

Paul38uk 07 Sep 2012
In reply to line ops: Anything still available? Possibly interested in the crampons

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...