UKC

Bonatti DVD

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Gawyllie 11 Sep 2012
I seen this come up on my face book page, it was shared from Gazzetta Dello Sport's page to Bonatti's, na dtheers a photo of a DVD. anyone have any info or seen it?

"Walter Bonatti, con i muscoli, con il cuore, con la testa" dal 13 Settembre torna in edicola
Dopo il successo del dvd "Walter Bonatti, con i muscoli, con il cuore, con la testa" uscito in edicola il 9 agosto in esclusiva con La Gazzetta dello Sport, e in occasione del primo anniversario della scomparsa del grande alpinista, è stata realizzata una ristampa del dvd che sarà disponibile in edicola dal 13 settembre a 10,99 euro per accontentare tutti gli appassionati che non sono riusciti ad acquistare il dvd dedicato al grande Walter Bonatti.

translating to

"Walter Bonatti, with muscles, with the heart, with the head" from September 13 back on newsstands
After the success of the dvd "Walter Bonatti, with muscles, with the heart, with the head" released on newsstands on 9 August with La Gazzetta dello Sport, and on the occasion of the first anniversary of the death of the great alpinist, was a reprint of the dvd which will be available on newsstands from 13 September to 10.99 euro to satisfy all the fans who were unable to buy the dvd to the great Walter Bonatti. (Translated by Bing)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...