UKC

Five ten anasazi LV (new ones?!)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 hfac 12 Sep 2012
just wondering, I used to wear the fiveten anasazi LVs, the grey ones with a purple edge, and wondering has anyone got the newer turquoise one and is there much of a change between the two in regards of sizing and last/fit? And stretch?

Thank yoU!
 maria85 12 Sep 2012
In reply to hfac: I haven't got the new ones, but I just recently tried on both together (a shop was selling off the old ones cheap, and had the new ones in stock too) and I couldn't feel any difference between them. In terms of long term stretch etc I have no idea.
(I bought the cheaper old ones and love them!)
 stargazer85 12 Sep 2012
In reply to hfac:
I've got blue ones as a replacement for the greys, and don't feel any different, other than they seemed to take slightly longer to get nice and comfy than the greys (maybe a tiny bit smaller...) but the guy in the shop I got them was convinced that each pair can come up with tiny differences, but I can't say I noticed when he made me try another pair of the same size on!
J1234 12 Sep 2012
In reply to maria85:
Hi
Which shop was selling off the old ones please.
sjc
OP hfac 13 Sep 2012
In reply to sjc: plenty of them are, think banana fingers are selling the old ones as well as a couple of others, try joe browns, outside, or rock and run, i'm sure osme of them do.

Thanks for the help, I had a look and thought there was a change in material hence asked.
 HB1 13 Sep 2012
In reply to hfac: I've worn the older blue ones for some time, and have a pair of the new turquoise ones too. The heel is less agressive and I've dropped half a size (I tried 7.5, then 7 - no obvious difference in the shop - but they have taken time to settle in. Only a little stretch) as compared to my blancos. I don't think there's much change in the material
 Jenny C 13 Sep 2012
In reply to hfac: as HB1 says the fit/sizing changed when they swapped to the grey from the original blue.

We were told by 5:10 that the grey/turquoise change was just cosmetic, so (ignoring the usual variation we have come to expect from Five Ten) yes the fit whould be the same.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...