UKC

Dolomites - self-catering accommodation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Phil Tucker 18 Sep 2012
Just started planning next years ice trip. We are thinking of the dolomites (Arabba, Colfosco etc area).

Any suggestions for self-catering accommodation for 10-12 people?

Cheers

Phil
 Nick Bennett 25 Sep 2012
Not much luck with suggestions then?
 ripper 25 Sep 2012
In reply to Phil Tucker: ok not sure how much this will help but has to better than nowt! I've organised a couple of group trips to the Dolomites but both were summer and both were to Canazei, over the other side of the Sella pass from where you're looking at. My suggestion, though, would be to contact the local tourist office (www.arraba.it) and either use their accommodation search function or just email them with your requirements - I've done both with the Canazei office, the latter resulting in a flow of offers from accommodation owners to my inbox - both times we booked a group of apartments, and the second time I was able to negotiate a discount as we booked out an entire building. good luck, hope that helps.
OP Phil Tucker 25 Sep 2012
In reply to ripper: Thanks for that. I've started looking in that area as well, as there seems to be more available. Just trying to short cut the chore of looking.

Cheers

Phil
 ripper 25 Sep 2012
In reply to Phil Tucker: If you're looking at Canazei I can let you have the details of the apartments we used - in the town centre, basic but fine and (in June at least) very reasonably priced.
or www.fassa.com for the Val di Fassa (Canazei, Campitello, Pozza, Pera etc) tourist office.
OP Phil Tucker 28 Sep 2012
In reply to ripper: I've started looking in that area so any info appreciated.

Cheers PhilTucker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...