UKC

Ski Alpinisme Race Kit

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Simon05 20 Sep 2012
Hi,

moving back to UK from the Alpes and have the following ski alpinisme race gear for sale:

1. Dynstar Pierra Menta Rocker Carbon.
160cm. Super light rockered race ski. Brand new, undrilled and still in packaging. 2012 model. £500

2. Dynastar Pierra Menta Pro Carbon.
150cm, as above but not rockered. Brand new, undrilled and in packaging. 2011 model. Female race size, not suitable for males. £350

3. Movement Fish ski and bindings.
163cm race ski. Mounted with dynafit speed toe and dynafit Ti race heels.
Mounted for Scarpa F1 in MP27 (301mm sole). Well raced, scratched and a few dents to edges. Perfect for beginner/training use and rock hopping in Scotland.
£200.

4. Plum 135 race binding.
latest 2012/13 model. Toe pieces are new and un-used. Can be used locked and un-locked so are race legal for this season. Heel pieces almots new, little use and fitted with ne spring covers. £250.

5. ATK SL-R World Cup bindigs.
One of the lightest bindings available. Used for 3 races, super condition. Spare heel covers included. £250.

6. Dynafit DyNA Carbon cuffed race boots.
Size MP25. New in the box, £450

7. Dynafit DyNa boots.
Same as above, well raced but in good condition. 2 sets of race liners, one well used, other raced 5 times. £300

8. Scarpa F1 Carbon race boots.
Size MP27. With Dynafit DyNA race liners. Very good condition. £350

9. Scarpa F1 carbon race boots.
Size MP27. Dynafit DyNA liners, well used and worn. £180

10. Sarpa Alien 1.0 Carbon boots.
Carbon upper and carbon reinforced lowers. Size MP 28 (very small and fit a 27 foot perfectly). BOA forefoot system. The best none custom made race boot. Raced twice only £650.

11. Dynafit RC20 race sac.
minimal race bag, room for race shovel, probe and windproof jacket and trs. Separate crampon pouch accessible while wearing sac. Normal drink system ports and straps and chest mounted bottle holder. Well used £25.

12. Swix race poles 125cm. New, suitable for someone around 5'6". £20

E-mail for photos and further info. Plenty of none race kit, to sell too, will advertise later.

All prices incl postage, will be back in UK Sat 29th Sep but can only bring back kit that is paid for as I am returning to France by air.

Simon05 21 Sep 2012
In reply to Simon05:Poles now sold.

Extra kit to add:

Crazy idea race suit, lots of use but perfectly servicable. All normal features, arva pocket, skin pockets, hood etc. Black with orange logos. Size L, good for 175-180 cm and up to 75kg. £40 posted.

Millet race suit, hood removed, orange and black, condition and size as above. £40 posted.
Shearwater 21 Sep 2012
Might be worth listing these in the snowsheads classifieds section too: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/

Possibly there are other specifically ski-oriented fora about, but I don't have any other suggestions.
In reply to Simon05:

Hi Simon

its Rob

when your back in the uk who i am going to borrow tools off?

have you tried selling through

http://www.eagleskiclub.org.uk/

?

cheers
Simon05 25 Sep 2012
In reply to ecrinscollective: Back on Sat until Mon, then back for good on the 13th Oct. Got some stuff for you and Sandra, I'll e-mail you the details.
Simon05 25 Sep 2012
In reply to Simon05:

PM Rocker carbon skis now SOLD.

Plum 145 bindings SOLD

PM pro carbons are 154cm not 150cm as stated
Simon05 27 Sep 2012
In reply to Simon05:

Both pairs of dynafit carbons now SOLD
Plum and ATK bindings now SOLD
Simon05 05 Oct 2012
In reply to Simon05: All now sold less items 6,7 and 9 above.
carlo.speziali 17 Oct 2012
In reply to Simon05:

Hi Simon
do you have a photos of boots and prices, I'm really interesting.

Tks Carlo
carlo.speziali@gmail.com

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...