UKC

ME Hardshell, Down Jacket and 2 ice screws.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 HantsTom 25 Sep 2012
premier post photo
Hi,

Selling a few more items as I no longer use them and need to buy more ski related items!

Mountain equipment Kongur MRT jacket in size Large - £130 Posted.

Awesome hard shell jacket, i've used it for about 10 days in harsh conditions, and a bit more skiing and as an every day coat occasionally if the weather was bad enough. The jacket speaks for itself, 3 layer gtx pro shell, was designed specifically for mountain rescue teams so is extremely tough and durable.

Mountain equipment lightline down jacket size Medium - £80 Posted.

Still a current jacket for ME and remains unchanged, 650 loft down fill, dwr coating. Super toasty jacket. Worn quite thoroughly but has been well maintained and being washed (properly) as i write this. The stuff sack has evaded me, I will try and find it but the price as is accounts for the fact it is missing.

Black Diamond Express Ice screw 16cm - £25 posted.

Purchased as part of a crevasse rescue kit, I think I stuck in some ice once to see how it worked then it just sat on my harness for about a week. Never taken a fall, not been sharpened since i purchased it but there would be no point.

Petzl Charlet Laser sonic Ice screw 13cm - £18 posted.

Had for much longer and used a fair few times in Scotland, never taken a fall. Good condition.

Prices are posted, payment by direct bank transfer or cash on collection.

Cheers!
OP HantsTom 25 Sep 2012
In reply to HantsTom: Down jacket provisionally sold.
OP HantsTom 25 Sep 2012
In reply to HantsTom: Crikey.. Both ice screws provisionally sold as well.
 fernie 25 Sep 2012
In reply to HantsTom: hi mate, does this come up a bit small, as its a size larger than your down jacket, cheers.
OP HantsTom 26 Sep 2012
In reply to fernie: No not really, the down jacket was always a bit small for me in the length and the hard shell is perfect.

Normally have layering underneath the shell but not with the down jacket. If you normally wear a large then it would be fine. It doesn't come up particularly small or large. It's just quite roomy being an outer shell.
OP HantsTom 28 Sep 2012
In reply to HantsTom: Everything now gone, mrt jacket pending payment.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...