UKC

Friday night dinner?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 wilkie14c 26 Sep 2012
Anyone? I've just done season one and found it got better and better. Not as random as green wing but just as funny:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_Night_Dinner

Moone Boy is shaping up nicely too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moone_Boy
 alooker 26 Sep 2012
In reply to blanchie14c: Sh*t on itttt!!!! I liked friday night dinner, good cast and great writing. Series two is coming soon too, right? Haven't seen moone boy but I'll look out for it.
OP wilkie14c 26 Sep 2012
In reply to alooker:
Series 2 was advertised and that is what made me watch S1. Jim and Wilson make me laugh! Shit on it!
In reply to blanchie14c: Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can get them on DVD
OP wilkie14c 27 Sep 2012
In reply to stroppygob: It was on C4 so you should be able to watch the lot on 4OD and spend the dvd cash on beer. Far more satisfactory
In reply to blanchie14c: 4 On demand isn't available in Aus unfortunately. I prefer to watch on our TV in any case.
OP wilkie14c 28 Sep 2012
In reply to stroppygob:
Ah, didn't realise you were so far away mucker. There are proxy services you can subscribe to to get UK telly websites or failing that there is always the torrents <depending upon ones morals>

I'm an extreme catcher-upper at the moment, I've never watch peep show until now and just finished S2, hooked on it and can see why everyone raved about it. When the exploits of mark and jezza are all done I'll be making a start on Red Dwarf which again, apart from landing on it while flicking through the channels, I've never really watched.
In reply to blanchie14c: Cheers Blanchie.
I find the proxy's not great, and the torrents do not tend to have subtitles on, which I need as I have a slight hearing loss problem.

I usually torrent and burn an episode or two, then, if I like them, buy second hand off Amazon UK.

With the exchange rate as is, I'm paying next to nothing at the moment.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...