UKC

Heaven And Earth Show - Cheddar

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pete Rigby 04 Oct 2012
Anyone got any idea what condition this route is likely to be in on Saturday? Or any other good suggestions of similar adventures in Cheddar that are likely to be dry on Saturday given the forecast rain tomorrow?

Thanks!

Pete
OP Pete Rigby 04 Oct 2012
In reply to Pete Rigby: or the crow for that matter?
 HappyTrundler 04 Oct 2012
In reply to Pete Rigby:

Crow will most likely be seeping and a mess. You would probably be the first party on it since March, and the plant life would have loved all that rain over the 'summer'....I did it in similar circumstances about 10 years ago, and it was heavy duty gardening, especially pitch 2. I can't see those routes being in good condition, especially as rain is forecast for Friday...Sunset Buttress gets some sun, if you find something do able on there...
OP Pete Rigby 04 Oct 2012
In reply to HappyTrundler: OK thanks mate... Sounds like you saved my Saturday!
 Kemics 04 Oct 2012
In reply to Pete Rigby:

It was also utterly monsoon pissing it down last night in Bristol. So anything that seems is probably going to be a mess for the weekend.
 beardy mike 04 Oct 2012
In reply to Pete Rigby: You lot are being a BIT pessimistic I reckon... Cheddar is always going to be an adventure and you'll only find out if you stick you head in the clouds... there is bound to be something in good climbable nick down at cheddar at the weekend. E.g. Id be surprised if you couldn't get up Space tourist...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...