UKC

Arcteryx Fission SV Jacket (Womens)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
emma.burston 07 Oct 2012
premier post photo
Womens Arcteryx Fission SV Jacket. Fully waterproof and extremely warm with a helmet compatible hood - Check out the link below for all of the spec.
So warm, I struggle in the cold and this has never let me down. Paid £450.00 last winter, in absolutely as new condition, except that I snapped the zip pull (the little piece of string that you hold to pull the zip down - the zip is completely fine and works as new) so have replaced it with cord because I didn't want to be without it, but could be repaired easily by Arcteryx.
Jacket was brought last winter and used for the really cold days earlier this year, the fabric has no wear/tears/catches, has been really well looked after and in extremely good condition.
Colour - Dark Purple (not the colour currently advertised on the website)
Size - Small - I've got more pics than the one on here if you wanted them. £220 or make me an offer, free postage within the UK.
http://arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?EN/Womens/Jackets/Fission-SV-Jacket-W#
Helen Heanes 12 Oct 2012
In reply to emma.burston:

if its so good and dependable, why are you selling it?

H
emma.burston 13 Oct 2012
In reply to Helen Heanes: Because I don't really need it any more - An injury has stopped me doing anything massively outdoorsy, just seems a bit of a waste having it sat there when I don't use it.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...