UKC

If mountain equipment gear was half price, what would you get?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dean177 07 Oct 2012
If you could have any mountain equipment gear at half price, what would you get and why?
http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/home.asp
 AdCo82 07 Oct 2012
In reply to Dean177:

Kalanka hardshell or Annapurna down jacket from the normal range available in shops!
OP Dean177 08 Oct 2012
In reply to An Triubhas:
> (In reply to Dean177)
>
> Kalanka hardshell or Annapurna down jacket from the normal range available in shops!

"After 40 years the Annapurna remains our premier off-the-shelf jacket for exploration in the Greater Ranges and Polar Regions."
North wales wont know what hit it
 kkris 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Dean177: I would go for Pulsar Jacket.
 Radioactiveman 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Dean177:

Mountain equipment factory sale this coming saturday , so go fill your boots with half price or more gear.

Paul38uk 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Dean177: G2 Pants in a long leg, can't seem to get them anywhere and Mountain Equip. cust services don't reply even though the website specifies to email them if struggling!
 iksander 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Dean177: Oooh Dragonfly 3XT Tent, light, roomy and good headroom I've always found their gloves very good too, so I'll take a pair of Cascade Xtrafit gloves as well... and throw in a Kamchatka jacket while you're there as I need a heavy duty waterproof
 Womble 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Radioactiveman: where is the factory sale?! I could do with some 50% off ME gear
 OwenM 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Dean177: Ogre jacket simple no frills what more do you need. Also Rainfall pants light weight over trousers with full length side zips, just the job for ski touring.
OP Dean177 08 Oct 2012
In reply to Dean177:
When i asked i didnt even realise they had the factory sale coming up!
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536492_10151192737142458_9521...
Its in cheshire.
I was asking as we can place an order for discounted equipment though where i work, what a coincidence!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...